Required to support the provision of high-quality care and early year’s education for children ages 2-4.
To support in providing a happy secure and stimulating environment.to promote educational physical cultural and emotional need of the children.
Assist and participate in the day to day operation and organisation of the nursery within
the appropriate guidelines and policies and promote the nursery and adhere to confidentiality and safeguarding.
Principal Responsibilities and duties:
- To assist the Nursery Manager and Nursery Staff with the day to day running of the Nursery.
- Be willing to attend Centre related meetings and out of hour’s activities as required and contributing ideas where appropriate.
- To participate in training, staff development and any training required by the position, or specified by the Youth Worker, Centre Manager and/or Board of Trustees.
- The post holder will be responsible to the Nursery Manager.
- Have an interest in working with young children ages 2 – 4 and have an passion for assisting in the delivery of high quality childcare.
- Promote good relationships with children parents and staff.
- Able to work on own initiative with a good work ethic and also be able to follow instructions.
- Adhere to policies and remain confidentiality throughout protecting children using safeguarding.
- Able to read stories and sing nursery rhymes and join in with play sessions.
- Be prepared to take part in messy play with the children.
- Any other duties as determined by the Nursery Manager.