To assist in the direct preparation, production and delivery of high quality food and customer service to customers using CAFAG’s Community Café.
- Open the kitchen and turn all equipment on and ensure that the kitchen and café area are set-up and ready for use.
- Take temperature readings from fridges and freezer and record these as appropriate.
- Date check all stock.
- Set up café tables with mats, coasters and menus.
- Take the temperature readings of samples of food and record as appropriate.
- Take customer orders and process payment for these orders including handling cash, use of the till and use of a card machine.
- Prepare drinks and deliver to customers.
- Prepare, cook and present food to a high standard.
- Clear tables and make ensure that they are clean.
- Rinse crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and then load them into the dishwasher and put away once properly washed.
- Clean down the kitchen at the end of service.
- Turn all equipment off and clean as appropriate.
- Close and lock shutters.
- Turn off lights and make sure kitchen doors are secure.